The main tasks assigned to the CCC are:
- Organization of interaction of authorized bodies to respond to computer incidents in the information spaces of the CSTO member states.
- Organization of the collection and exchange of information on computer incidents between the authorities, as well as analysis of threats in this area for the CSTO member states.
- Providing mutual assistance in resolving organizational, technical and regulatory issues related to the prevention of computer attacks and emergencies, prompt response and elimination of the consequences of computer incidents.
- Promotion of the development of a legal framework for cooperation, including the preparation of proposals for a single conceptual apparatus and common approaches to responding to computer incidents.
- Organizing and conducting joint training of authorized bodies to respond to computer incidents.
- Conducting seminars and conferences with the participation of representatives of the CSTO member states on how to respond to computer incidents.